I recently read a great, short article on gift giving by tidying expert Marie Kondo (see link below).
It’s only a few weeks until Valentines Day. Here are some fun gift ideas for a variety of ages and budgets.
- Edible gifts from Sohnrey Family Foods
- Health & Beauty gifts from Lavender Ranch
- Gifts in a Mason jar – here are some great ideas from How She Does
- Family Backyard Games: badminton, jazzminton, speedminton, corn hole, croquet, disc golf
- Family Indoor games: chess, checkers, mancala, Chinese checkers, Mexican train dominos, backgammon, Uno, Jenga
- Books for kiddos
Happy gift giving everyone! Here’s to finding gifts that say “I love you!”, spark joy, make a difference, support local farmers, promote healthy lifestyle choices, and create meaningful memories!
❤️ What was the best gift you ever received?