Happy 100th Day of school everyone! We haven’t celebrated this day in the past and we had a lot of fun! I did a Google search for 100th day of school celebration ideas and let each kiddo choose one favorite idea. We found so many fun ideas that we celebrated for 2 days. We just couldn’t fit everything into one day!
- Build something with 100 LEGOs (S age 9)
- Make a track with 100 Keva planks (B age 5)
- Make a necklace with 100 beads (K age 7)
Of course, I added a few of my own favorite ideas too.
- Eat 100 Cheerios for breakfast (this was not enough Cheerios so we ate lots more)
- Walk 100 steps out the front door and see where you end up
- Do 100 jumping jacks
- Color a 100’s chart with 100 different colors
- Measure 100 feet, 100 inches, and 100 centimeters (thanks to L.R. of Returning to Paradise for that idea)
- Bake a box of brownies with 100 mini M&M’s on top (just the right amount)!
- Complete the writing prompt, “I wish I had 100…”
S: I wish I had 100 Lego technic sets
K: I wish I had $100￼
B: I wish I had 100 puppies￼
We also read these books:
I even found a short (36 minute) video on Amazon Prime. It was geared for younger kiddos, probably 1st grade and under.
🥳 Have you celebrated the 100th day of school? What did you do?
🤩 Bonus question, complete the sentence, “I wish I had 100…” in the comments below!